Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm BAAAACCCK

HEEEy! kauai was amazing though the house was C*R*A*P*!!!!!!!! any hooooooo wassup grls?? Binah has informed me that she has an ERC event coming up!

All she has told me is that it's on August 22 and it's a Whodiddly thing-a-ma-bob so ya Binah if you could comment with more info that would be AWESOME! Even though I have no idea what this is about, I CANT WAIT! But it might be a problem for me because I get a new phone on August 22 (LG Xenon in blue :-] ). Anyway if you guys could comment( I'll tell you guys my account info when i see you) and tell me if  you are able to come (Once Binah specifies the details *cough*) xoxoox, Nikki 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the English roses club website that we always use, so stick around on this website. Their is contests, and fun. Type in if U can join. Leave your e-mail if you want personal updates on the club.
    Their will also be news about it on facebook, and google drive. To join you need to be at least 8 years old and be able to text people on this club. If you can join and/or you R a member you can join a drawing contest. Draw the character binah and mail it to
    4 Locheil street south Renfrew ontario
    K7v1w3
    or e-mail it to me at:
    roeslerr@student.rcdsb.on.ca
    Also leave your adress with it so I can mail U the prize.
    THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete